http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001461978402#!/profile.php?id=100000552648269

Sunday, June 21, 2009


J- You have seen the worst of me.
S- Yes.
J- And I nothing of you.
S- No.
S- But I like you.
S- I like you.
J- You´re my lost hope.
S- You don´t need a friend. You need a doctor.
S- You are so wrong.
S- But you have friends. You have a lot of friends. What do you offer your friends to make them so supportive? We have a professional relationship. I think we have a good relationship. But it’s professional. I feel your pain. But I can´t hold your life in my hands. You´ll be alright, You´re strong, I know you will be okay because I like you and you can´t like someone who doesn´t like themselves. The people I fear for are the ones I don´t like. Because they hate themselves so much they won´t let anyone else like them either. But I do like you. I will miss you. And I know you will be okay.


No comments: