http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001461978402#!/profile.php?id=100000552648269

Saturday, July 11, 2009




C. Do you remember “the shit” that happened to you as a child that makes you not want to trust people as an adult?
G.As long as I am concerned memories evanesce when we grow up. I have this blurry memory of my childhood

G. I think that both of us we sort of developed a different way to deal with our social-fucking life.
C. Yeah, I live by the code “I don´t do relationships”, but you….
G. I live by the code, “I idealize relationships”.
C. Why are you still looking for these stripper clubs?
G. Because when I am in there it’s my fucking choice. When I take off my top and I want to show my breasts, it’s my fucking choice. when I take off my pants and I show my pussy and then I stop when I want to stop and it makes me feel good because I am in charge. And it helps me remember all this childhood shit that happened to me. You know? And I have to.
C. You´re facing your demons head on and it´s something I have never done.
G. No, you just make it some other way.
C. You´re not alone, You have a family.
G. You are my family.
C. I admire you so much…, look at you…., look at your life. When you first came here you were just a “middle west girl” who knew nothing and now you are the great scriptwriter…, you changed your life through your writing…, your stories…, I just…. I just... I never found someone like you…, you´re my best friend…., I was always the one to give you support…and now…, that I feel that I ...., I just don´t know what to do. I feel lost.
G. I just have to face my demons by my own.

No comments: