http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001461978402#!/profile.php?id=100000552648269

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jenny- Sometimes I have these dreams that I get a machine that projects me into a work of fiction because I am in love with someone.
Sarah - And inside this Chinese box you live a beautiful story full of sex and romance. Right? Good!
Sarah – Okay! Have you ever imagined you in a grammar book, with no humans but only verbs? If this machine you telling me projects you into a beautiful story, by mistake you could be reduced to a frustrated character, with verbs and articles as company.
Sarah - Do you know Joy Division, the British band from Manchester? Now, tell me, what do you think about love?
Jenny – Part of Joy Division was beautiful, the other one was meant not to be beautiful. Ian was an image that burned for itself into my mind.
Maybe, love equals death.
Sarah – Have you ever had sex with a man?
Jenny - Yeah, once.
Sarah - And?
Jenny - And I could have done that with a plastic toy.
Sarah – Oh, baby! I am not in the mood for this tonight.
How can you see “love” when everything in front of you is sex? Even with love in front of you, you believe that you can´t find it.
Jenny – Why? Could you be more specific?

(Some music)
Sarah – I told you. I am not in the mood for this tonight.
Jenny – Tell me!
Sarah – Tame the cunt! Tame it!
It will not control you! It will not take your soul!
Or the cunt will win the game?
You have to be the one who is in charge, Jenny.
You have to be the one who says yes, first.
Sarah - . I will teach you the techiniches to seduce any hard-body blonde.
First: Language, the magical key to unlocking the female analytical universe.
Tap directly into her hopes, her wants, her fears, her desires, and her sweetie little panties.
Learn how to make that lady “friend” your sex-slaver
Jenny – What comes out of your mouth is totally irrelevant, understood?
Sarah - Are you nervous? Am I making you nervous?
Sarah – Well, good, ´cause that´s the idea.

1 comment: