http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001461978402#!/profile.php?id=100000552648269

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How can I describe you What I see?

How can I describe to you what I see? There it is: My vision of the world.
I think there are two ways you can see the world. First, you see the sadness that is behind everything. Second, you choose to keep it all out of you.
Each face is different, but the same. The electricity into the eyes of a walker it just can be captured for one single moment. Then everything is gone.
Sometimes I feel myself possessed by some demons, and I absolve all the sadness I see. My chest gets tight and it seems like I will blow out if I don´t move around.
I wish I could move around like a dancer, like poetry, every moment I feel myself sad. But there I am, with the electricity of my eyes reflecting only sadness. Petrified, paralyzed, as a stone made of pain.

No comments: